Monday, October 13, 2014

Sooooooo...An explanation. And an Apology :-(


Sooo...there’s this thing called LIFE, and it always tries to get in the way of shit. Life can be a real bitch, seriously.



I’m sure you all are wondering, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN BLU?!?!?!
Well, I’ve been everywhere, and nowhere at the same time. Firstly, I signed with an AWESOME AGENT and been working on another book. More on that later. Secondly, I started a new job that sorta took over my life for a little bit. Seeing how I had to focus on my new position, I decided to take some time off to readjust. Thirdly, I had several pretty long trips during the summer, including one to CUBA and preparing for that took over my life a bit too. Now, I’m BACK!


Ok, sooooo….where’s the new book?  
Unfortunately, with everything going on, I didn’t have the time to work on BAD HABIT like I wanted to. And I refuse to release subpar work. I am super super sorry for the delay.


BUT IT’S COMING! I SWEAR!! I’m working hard to make it right and have given myself a deadline.



And to make it up to you, I decided to give you guys a little present....



 MISCONCEPTION is now FREE on Amazon for this week only!!!

Also, since I love presents, the first FIVE people to send me their favorite lines from MISCONCEPTION will win a Blu Care Package, with an autograph copy of the book. Hit up my contact sheet. (Pssst...it's over there ---->)

LOVE to you all,
Blu  

No comments:

Post a Comment